Rules will be posted court side.
1. Reservations required. Please sign in at the Welcome Desk prior to using the courts.
2. Courts are for members only. Guests must be accompanied by a member.
3. Proper tennis attire and court shoes are required. No shirtless play. Proper tennis etiquette must be followed.
4. Maximum of six balls per court when both courts are in use.
5. Persons 11-15 may use the tennis courts unsupervised with a reservation made by a parent or guardian only. They will be permitted to bring one guest to the courts of the same age or older. No member card will be issued. Children will need to call from the entry gate and check in at the Welcome Desk after a reservation has been made. Children will not be admitted without an advance reservation. The Club database will require a picture and birth date verification.
6. Please limit play to 90 minutes when others are waiting.
7. Courts are for tennis use only. Bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters, etc. are strictly prohibited on the courts.
8. Glass containers and smoking are prohibited in the court area.
For evening court time, the tennis court lights are powered through a light switch. Please make sure to turn lights off when leaving the court. We hope to see you on the courts!